Spiffy Soldiers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spiffy Soldiers

This is the official forum of Spiffy Soldiers (S.S) gaming clan.

From Reborn..Happy Birthday Kat..I love you.
To join the server open up your console in TF2 and type "connect 8.6.2.225:27015"
Need Game footage of Clan Members to create recruitment video. If interested see Nuadin.

2 posters

A Zombie Survival Quiz-ish Game Thing

Somebody
    Somebody
    Demolitions Director
    Demolitions Director

Honor : 5377

A Zombie Survival Quiz-ish Game Thing Empty A Zombie Survival Quiz-ish Game Thing

Post  Somebody Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:14 pm

It's a pretty good flash game to see how likely you are to survive a real zombie apocalypse. It gives you a few choices and each one affects the grades you get in the end, it's basically a story showing if you would survive or not. The things you would get a grade in is;
    1: Tactics, how likely you are to survive in a real zombie apocalypse.
    2: Compassion, how much has the zombie apocalypse changed yourself when it comes to surviving.
    My personal grades were-
    (Tactics) B- You have a reasonable understanding of zombie outbreaks and moderate survival skills. You'd have a 50/50 chance of surviving a real outbreak.
    (Compassion) C- You were once a kind person but the outbreak forced you to be somewhat self-centered.
    Post your grades in here if you played the game, I'd like to see your guy's grades in this, see if your tactics are any better than mine, without cheating or dying that is Suspect, because I didn't die once Cool. Since when it comes to life or death, I would completely agree with the grade I've earned in compassion, sorry but I'd rather live than die people silent.
    Sable_wolphen
    Sable_wolphen
    Private
    Private

Honor : 5262

A Zombie Survival Quiz-ish Game Thing Empty Re: A Zombie Survival Quiz-ish Game Thing

Post  Sable_wolphen Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:06 am

so this is the same game that somebody try to get us to play before

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 6:06 pm