Spiffy Soldiers

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spiffy Soldiers

This is the official forum of Spiffy Soldiers (S.S) gaming clan.

From Reborn..Happy Birthday Kat..I love you.
To join the server open up your console in TF2 and type "connect 8.6.2.225:27015"
Need Game footage of Clan Members to create recruitment video. If interested see Nuadin.

3 posters

What is the funniest moment youve had in TF2?

Reborn
    Reborn
    General
    General

Honor : 5358

What is the funniest moment youve had in TF2? Empty What is the funniest moment youve had in TF2?

Post  Reborn Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:50 am

Post it here and let the community have a laugh What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Faic Raep.
    Somebody
    Somebody
    Demolitions Director
    Demolitions Director

Honor : 5368

What is the funniest moment youve had in TF2? Empty Re: What is the funniest moment youve had in TF2?

Post  Somebody Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 am

Scout was taunting with sandman, so I tried to run up to him with my eyelander and cut his head off... sadly, I epic failed... HE FREAKIN KILLED ME...
    Nuadin
    Nuadin
    Admin

Honor : 5291

What is the funniest moment youve had in TF2? Empty Re: What is the funniest moment youve had in TF2?

Post  Nuadin Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:40 am

That's hilarious Somebody. Expecially since me and Reborn the other day were trying to figure out taunt killing the eyelander when they rush in XD.

I can't think of my funniest moment. Maybe its every time some tries to melee me and I just hit them with my ubersaw.

Or perhaps last night.. When an obviously unevened team was fighting little ole me... So I switch to pyro... Make a massacre... Torch and axe combo (to heavies)... And then they start complainging about how "unfair it is"

It just made me Lol cause I caught each heavy with the same move about 5 times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:56 pm