Spiffy Soldiers

This is the official forum of Spiffy Soldiers (S.S) gaming clan.

From Reborn..Happy Birthday Kat..I love you.
To join the server open up your console in TF2 and type "connect 8.6.2.225:27015"
Need Game footage of Clan Members to create recruitment video. If interested see Nuadin.

    Spiffy Servers Up!

    Somebody
    Somebody
    Demolitions Director
    Demolitions Director

    Posts : 96
    Honor : 3647
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-25
    Location : The same place I was at 0.00001 seconds ago

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Somebody on Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:46 pm

    I've gotten a server for the Spiffy Soldiers to work and go online, I'm still setting everything up and will add the first few admins, and in the meantime its just gonna be a normal game on 2Fort. Got an idea for the server? Post it here! If you want to connect to the server type this into the console "connect 8.6.2.225:27015"
    Could Reborn and Nuadin both give me their steam id? (the one with all the numbers)
    If any of you two, Reborn and Nuadin, have any rules you would like in the server please tell me, either post a comment or PM me.
    Nuadin
    Nuadin
    Admin

    Posts : 43
    Honor : 3570
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-01-23
    Location : On You base... `Grabbin' your Intel

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Nuadin on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:58 pm

    O_O Woah I am so glad you told me this now. I was going to build us a server this weekend. But now I don't have to so yays

    You're awesome!

    ID: STEAM_0:1:26363576

    I'll make reborn do all the work and give you rules. If I see any missing I'll add to them so I can make it look like I helped~ Twisted Evil

    Edit: I posted the IP and port number into the main group page on steam. I hope that's okay considering we're still working things out.


    _________________
    Spiffy Servers Up! Pbucket
    Reborn
    Reborn
    General
    General

    Posts : 77
    Honor : 3637
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2010-01-23
    Location : Behind you.

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Reborn on Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:51 am

    Araghrgahgrahgrharghrgha, I guess it IS my duty as clan owner to post the important stuff x.....x


    _________________
    Gentlemen...I am not a spy.
    Or...Am I...Gentlemen?
    Spiffy Servers Up! 2d6fcf67c5Spiffy Servers Up! 540cafb5b1
    Somebody
    Somebody
    Demolitions Director
    Demolitions Director

    Posts : 96
    Honor : 3647
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-25
    Location : The same place I was at 0.00001 seconds ago

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Somebody on Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:41 am

    hey i made the server so i do da hard part =Þ
    Nuadin
    Nuadin
    Admin

    Posts : 43
    Honor : 3570
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-01-23
    Location : On You base... `Grabbin' your Intel

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Nuadin on Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:30 am

    @Reborn: Yes... yes it is! Mwahaha.

    @Somebody: true true >.>...

    Here are just some basic ones, Add to them if need be.

    Rules:
    1. Keep it friendly.
    2. Cheating will not be tolerated.
    3. Don't get shot



    ... rule # 3 might be a little hard O_o...


    _________________
    Spiffy Servers Up! Pbucket
    Somebody
    Somebody
    Demolitions Director
    Demolitions Director

    Posts : 96
    Honor : 3647
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-25
    Location : The same place I was at 0.00001 seconds ago

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Somebody on Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:47 pm

    Nuadin wrote:@Reborn: Yes... yes it is! Mwahaha.

    @Somebody: true true >.>...

    Here are just some basic ones, Add to them if need be.

    Rules:
    1. Keep it friendly.
    2. Cheating will not be tolerated.
    3. Don't get shot



    ... rule # 3 might be a little hard O_o...
    agreed xD we basically got the cheating thing on there and friendly n stuff, the server is basically done just gotta do a touchup. I need some donations tho and i can make the server a 16/24 slot, its pretty expensive actually $32 more from what im paying now ($15) a month... for a 16 player its another $16 so yea, donations would be the best
    Nuadin
    Nuadin
    Admin

    Posts : 43
    Honor : 3570
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-01-23
    Location : On You base... `Grabbin' your Intel

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Nuadin on Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:37 am

    Somebody wrote:
    Nuadin wrote:@Reborn: Yes... yes it is! Mwahaha.

    @Somebody: true true >.>...

    Here are just some basic ones, Add to them if need be.

    Rules:
    1. Keep it friendly.
    2. Cheating will not be tolerated.
    3. Don't get shot



    ... rule # 3 might be a little hard O_o...
    agreed xD we basically got the cheating thing on there and friendly n stuff, the server is basically done just gotta do a touchup. I need some donations tho and i can make the server a 16/24 slot, its pretty expensive actually $32 more from what im paying now ($15) a month... for a 16 player its another $16 so yea, donations would be the best


    A 1$ per head count then.

    Let me ask you something, are you renting this server?

    (P.S. There's way too much orange O_o.. Expecially with those quotes. Got to fix got to fix.)


    _________________
    Spiffy Servers Up! Pbucket
    Somebody
    Somebody
    Demolitions Director
    Demolitions Director

    Posts : 96
    Honor : 3647
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-25
    Location : The same place I was at 0.00001 seconds ago

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Somebody on Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 am

    Nuadin wrote:
    Somebody wrote:
    Nuadin wrote:@Reborn: Yes... yes it is! Mwahaha.

    @Somebody: true true >.>...

    Here are just some basic ones, Add to them if need be.

    Rules:
    1. Keep it friendly.
    2. Cheating will not be tolerated.
    3. Don't get shot



    ... rule # 3 might be a little hard O_o...
    agreed xD we basically got the cheating thing on there and friendly n stuff, the server is basically done just gotta do a touchup. I need some donations tho and i can make the server a 16/24 slot, its pretty expensive actually $32 more from what im paying now ($15) a month... for a 16 player its another $16 so yea, donations would be the best


    A 1$ per head count then.

    Let me ask you something, are you renting this server?

    (P.S. There's way too much orange O_o.. Expecially with those quotes. Got to fix got to fix.)
    tru with the huge quotes thing 0-o and yes im renting it, if i were to actually buy a real server then holy shit thats like a few $300 or something? and i say 1$ isnt really enuf for anything good, alltho any amount is nice =D i made it so u gotta donate at least $3 to go donater's stuff
    Nuadin
    Nuadin
    Admin

    Posts : 43
    Honor : 3570
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2010-01-23
    Location : On You base... `Grabbin' your Intel

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Nuadin on Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:54 pm

    Something like that...

    (Yeah I'm working on the orange thing. This is S.S forum 1.0.. 2.0 Should be out soon XD)

    You know... I had more to say but I'm so tired I forgot. I'm going to bed, maybe I'll be coherent in the morning


    _________________
    Spiffy Servers Up! Pbucket
    Reborn
    Reborn
    General
    General

    Posts : 77
    Honor : 3637
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2010-01-23
    Location : Behind you.

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Reborn on Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:38 am

    Somebody wrote:
    Nuadin wrote:
    Somebody wrote:
    Nuadin wrote:@Reborn: Yes... yes it is! Mwahaha.

    @Somebody: true true >.>...

    Here are just some basic ones, Add to them if need be.

    Rules:
    1. Keep it friendly.
    2. Cheating will not be tolerated.
    3. Don't get shot



    ... rule # 3 might be a little hard O_o...
    agreed xD we basically got the cheating thing on there and friendly n stuff, the server is basically done just gotta do a touchup. I need some donations tho and i can make the server a 16/24 slot, its pretty expensive actually $32 more from what im paying now ($15) a month... for a 16 player its another $16 so yea, donations would be the best


    A 1$ per head count then.

    Let me ask you something, are you renting this server?

    (P.S. There's way too much orange O_o.. Expecially with those quotes. Got to fix got to fix.)
    tru with the huge quotes thing 0-o and yes im renting it, if i were to actually buy a real server then holy shit thats like a few $300 or something? and i say 1$ isnt really enuf for anything good, alltho any amount is nice =D i made it so u gotta donate at least $3 to go donater's stuff

    ORRRRRAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


    _________________
    Gentlemen...I am not a spy.
    Or...Am I...Gentlemen?
    Spiffy Servers Up! 2d6fcf67c5Spiffy Servers Up! 540cafb5b1
    Somebody
    Somebody
    Demolitions Director
    Demolitions Director

    Posts : 96
    Honor : 3647
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-01-25
    Location : The same place I was at 0.00001 seconds ago

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Somebody on Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:42 am

    Reborn wrote:
    Somebody wrote:
    Nuadin wrote:
    Somebody wrote:
    Nuadin wrote:@Reborn: Yes... yes it is! Mwahaha.

    @Somebody: true true >.>...

    Here are just some basic ones, Add to them if need be.

    Rules:
    1. Keep it friendly.
    2. Cheating will not be tolerated.
    3. Don't get shot



    ... rule # 3 might be a little hard O_o...
    agreed xD we basically got the cheating thing on there and friendly n stuff, the server is basically done just gotta do a touchup. I need some donations tho and i can make the server a 16/24 slot, its pretty expensive actually $32 more from what im paying now ($15) a month... for a 16 player its another $16 so yea, donations would be the best


    A 1$ per head count then.

    Let me ask you something, are you renting this server?

    (P.S. There's way too much orange O_o.. Expecially with those quotes. Got to fix got to fix.)
    tru with the huge quotes thing 0-o and yes im renting it, if i were to actually buy a real server then holy shit thats like a few $300 or something? and i say 1$ isnt really enuf for anything good, alltho any amount is nice =D i made it so u gotta donate at least $3 to go donater's stuff

    ORRRRRAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    OMG ITS THE ORANGE BOX!! LITERALLY! lol
    Reborn
    Reborn
    General
    General

    Posts : 77
    Honor : 3637
    Reputation : 10
    Join date : 2010-01-23
    Location : Behind you.

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Reborn on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:19 am

    Somebody wrote:
    Reborn wrote:
    Somebody wrote:
    Nuadin wrote:
    Somebody wrote:
    Nuadin wrote:@Reborn: Yes... yes it is! Mwahaha.

    @Somebody: true true >.>...

    Here are just some basic ones, Add to them if need be.

    Rules:
    1. Keep it friendly.
    2. Cheating will not be tolerated.
    3. Don't get shot



    ... rule # 3 might be a little hard O_o...
    agreed xD we basically got the cheating thing on there and friendly n stuff, the server is basically done just gotta do a touchup. I need some donations tho and i can make the server a 16/24 slot, its pretty expensive actually $32 more from what im paying now ($15) a month... for a 16 player its another $16 so yea, donations would be the best


    A 1$ per head count then.

    Let me ask you something, are you renting this server?

    (P.S. There's way too much orange O_o.. Expecially with those quotes. Got to fix got to fix.)
    tru with the huge quotes thing 0-o and yes im renting it, if i were to actually buy a real server then holy shit thats like a few $300 or something? and i say 1$ isnt really enuf for anything good, alltho any amount is nice =D i made it so u gotta donate at least $3 to go donater's stuff

    ORRRRRAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    OMG ITS THE ORANGE BOX!! LITERALLY! lol
    ARTIFICAL ORANGE [/quote]
    MORE [/quote]

    MOOOOOOORE [/quote]


    _________________
    Gentlemen...I am not a spy.
    Or...Am I...Gentlemen?
    Spiffy Servers Up! 2d6fcf67c5Spiffy Servers Up! 540cafb5b1

    Sponsored content

    Spiffy Servers Up! Empty Re: Spiffy Servers Up!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:53 pm